Thank you very much to those of you who joined us on Monday 27 November at the legendary home of BAFTA (British Academy of Film and Television Arts) in London’s Piccadilly to see who the winners of the tve Global Sustainability Film Awards 2017 were, and for the fabulous gala-dinner in BAFTA’s David Lean Room.
GSFA 2017 booking form
2017 Prices (tickets are for entrance to the awards ceremony and to the dinner)
- Ticket cost: for film entrants £220
- Ticket cost: for people not entering a film £240
- Table cost: for 10 guests £2200
Details of the night
For the sixth year running tve promises an evening of thoughtful
glamour for its guests. From the moment they step through the doors at the legendary BAFTA, the central London home of the British Academy of Film and Television Arts, through to the last glass of wine and cup of coffee after dinner in the David Lean Room, guests enjoy an unforgettable and inspirational occasion.The awards are the main fundraising event of the year for tve and our silent auction and raffle attract prestigious, high quality gifts and prizes. There will be music to entertain and there are ample chances for networking with international philanthropists, chief executives and directors of sustainability, people from the media and arts, and politicians. Dress is black tie and evening dress and, just as London begins to gear up to Christmas, the gala dinner is both a glittering and an inspirational way to start the festive season.
- the evening started with drinks in the David Lean Foyer
- the awards ceremony started at 7pm in the Princess Anne Theatre
- that was followed by networking drinks in the David Lean Foyer
- we then enjoyed a three course Gala-Dinner with vegetarian, vegan and meat options in the beautiful David Lean Room
- carriages at 11pm